This 2 ingredients fudge peanut butter recipe is made with easy and affordable ingredients like Sweetened Condensed Milk and chocolate.
Ever thought you could whip up some amazing peanut butter fudge with just two things?
Well, guess what?
You totally can, and we’re here to show you how. There’s no need to be a kitchen whiz – it’s all about the recipe of the 2 ingredients fudge peanut butter, and condensed milk coming together in perfect harmony.
Get ready for a quick and delicious treat that’ll make your taste buds dance with joy.
Now, it’s super easy, so let’s check: how do I make 2 ingredients fudge peanut butter at home in no time?
Why You Love This Recipe?
With just 10 minutes of preparation, the two ingredients, fudge peanut butter, are the perfect balance of convenience and indulgence. That is why I love to make fudge peanut butter at home.
Moreover, it relies on just two basic pantry staples, so you can whip it up without making a special shopping trip.
The magic of this Homemade Fudge recipe happens in the fridge as it solidifies over an hour, making it a hassle-free dessert that practically makes itself.
The result of the ingredients recipe is a delicious, customizable delight that will become a beloved go-to in your kitchen – a testament to the beauty of simplicity and taste coming together effortlessly.
Key Ingredients for the 2 Ingredient Fudge Peanut Butter
The two ingredients in this homemade fudge recipe are:
- Sweetened Condensed Milk: This is a thick, sweet milk that adds a creamy and sugary element to the fudge. It helps bind the fudge together and gives it a rich texture.
- Chocolate: Chocolate is the star of the show here. It provides the classic fudge flavor and that wonderful melt-in-your-mouth quality. You can use chocolate chips, baking chocolate, or any chocolate you prefer.
With just these two simple ingredients, you can create a delightful batch of homemade fudge.
How to Make 2 Ingredient Fudge Peanut Butter
It’s delectable to make a 2-ingredient peanut butter fudge is a breeze.
Here are the easy steps of making fudge peanut butter with two ingredients.
Step 1: Emptying the peanut butter and frosting into a microwave-safe container.
Step 2: Microwave the mixture on high for 1 minute. Remove the container from the microwave and give it a good stir to ensure the peanut butter and frosting are well combined.
Step 3: Return the mixture to the microwave and heat it high for another 1 minute. This will make the mixture even smoother and easier to work with.
Step 4: Take a glass baking pan and pour the creamy mixture into it. You can use a spatula to level it out and create a smooth surface.
Step 5: Now, the hardest part is to wait for it. Allow the fudge to cool and solidify in the fridge for about an hour. This step is crucial for achieving that perfect fudge texture.
Step 6: Once your peanut butter fudge has solidified, you can cut it into squares or your desired shape, and it’s ready to serve and enjoy!
You’ve just whipped up a delightful peanut butter fudge with minimal effort and only two ingredients. It’s a sweet treat that will satisfy your cravings in no time.
2 Ingredients Fudge Peanut in Microwave
In the world of quick and easy treats, microwave fudge reigns supreme with its unbeatable simplicity.
With just two humble ingredients – chocolate and condensed milk – you can create a mouthwatering batch of fudge in two minutes. It’s a foolproof recipe that consistently delivers sweet, creamy goodness.
Plus, you can customize it with your favorite flavorings and toppings for a fudge experience that’s uniquely yours.
2 Ingredient Fudge Peanut Butter
- 1 cup about 240 grams creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup about 200 grams sweetened condensed milk
- Line an 8×8-inch (20×20 cm) square baking pan with parchment paper, leaving some excess paper hanging over the sides. This will make it easier to remove the fudge later.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the creamy peanut butter and sweetened condensed milk.
- Heat the mixture in the microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring well after each interval. Continue microwaving and stirring until the mixture is smooth and well combined. This usually takes about 2-3 minutes in total.
- Pour the peanut butter fudge mixture into the prepared baking pan. Use a spatula to smooth it out evenly.
- Place the pan in the refrigerator and let the fudge set for at least 2-3 hours, or until it’s firm.
- Once the fudge has set, use the parchment paper to lift it out of the pan. Place it on a cutting board and cut it into small squares or rectangles.
- Your two-ingredient peanut butter fudge is ready to enjoy. Serve it as a sweet treat or share it with friends and family.