So those on the keto diet will love this easy keto almond flour bread recipe as it has low carbs and fats.
You will love this easiest story because it has a quick almond powder filling. It works great with sweet toppings and savory options.
Almond flour is a good option for baking recipes because it contains a huge amount of vitamin C and other antioxidants. It helps reduce the chance of severe diseases like cancer, stroke, diabetes, and heart disease.
What are the Ingredients You Need for Almond Bread Recipe Keto?
To make this keto-friendly recipe, you will need six simple ingredients, as the exact amount of ingredients is below.
- Refined coconut oil
- Apple cider vinegar
- Almond flour
- Baking soda
Keto Almond Flour Bread
The baking of the almond bread is too simple and easy. Below are the basic steps of the almond flour bread recipe.
In a large mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients with your hand. Alternatively, you can make dough with the blender or mixing machine too. It is best to start with liquid ingredients and then add the dry ingredients.
Now pour the batter into the bread loaf pan greased with edible oil. Use an 8-inch pan to make a medium-sized bread loaf, not a standard 9-inch pan, because it will be too big for this breading recipe.
Lining a pan with butter paper or parchment will make the process easy for you to remove the bread from the pan.
Bake the bread for only half an hour or 40 minutes at 350 degrees. Let it cool, and slice it into 16 simple pieces.
For breakfast, you can use it with different toppings like butter, jellies, or honey. You can also spread homemade walnut butter with brown sugar or keto chocolate hazelnut spread.
It will be great with boiled soft eggs or just with sweet butter.
You can eat this keto-friendly bread loaf with avocado toast, cream cheese or Swiss and ham sandwich, and a smoked salmon sandwich for lunch.
Eating almond bread with keto grilled cheese is the best meal at the end of the day because it is a versatile keto bread that goes with your favorite toppings and snacks.
After baking and eating, you can store the leftovers of bread in an air-tight container after making it cool. You can also keep it in large sealable bags and store it in the fridge for several days.
It also freezes well for many days, so when you want to use it again, just microwave it for a few seconds and enjoy. Wrap each slice in the zip lock bag a store it for whatever days you want.
Keto Almond Flour Bread
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ cup melted unsalted butter or coconut oil
- 6 large eggs separated
- ¼ tsp cream of tartar optional, for fluffier bread
- In a large mixing bowl, combine almond flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix well to break up any lumps in the almond flour.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg yolks and melted butter until smooth. This mixture should look creamy.
- In another clean bowl, whip the egg whites (with cream of tartar if you’re using it) using a hand mixer or stand mixer until stiff peaks form. This can take several minutes, so be patient.
- Gently fold the yolk-butter mixture into the dry ingredients until just combined. Then, delicately fold in the whipped egg whites. This step is crucial: you don’t want to deflate the egg whites, so be gentle!
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and smooth the top with a spatula. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove the bread from the oven and let it cool in the pan for about 10 minutes. After that, transfer it to a wire rack to cool completely.
Is almond bread keto-friendly?
Almond flour is purely keto-approved baking flour. It is the most commonly used flour in baking recipes. However, it lacks in carbs, proteins, and fats but makes up many calories. It also contains considerable amounts of fibre.
Will almond flour rise?
No almond bread will not rise with the use of yeast because of its low carbonate counts.
Are almonds good for keto?
Yes, badams are excellent for the keto diet because the average serving size is easy to fit into the keto macros.